With the constantly changing business dynamics and the rise of technology, consumer expectations and engagement equation has evolved. Consumers’ demand for connected conversations has started to reflect in approaches businesses opt to serve them.
Businesses are now looking for ways to gather, analyze, engage with AI and employ consumer data at scale to meet customers’ rising expectations with unprecedented customer experience. Customer experience is one of the most important differentiators today. The ability to scale engagement with deeper understanding and empathy with customers separate businesses that are winners or losers. To achieve this, businesses need a great reset from disjointed customer engagement that are at work today, where customer communication takes place across multiple communication systems that are siloed, broken or do not have full context of customer history.
Also, with the advent of generative AI, organizations can create their own intelligent chatbot in minutes without coding, and deploy it across channels. With this, they can join leading businesses in embracing the future of conversational automation and can revolutionize customer support and sales with personalized interactions. At this round table on ‘Power Connected Customer Conversations using Generative AI’ , learn how businesses in Philippines can orchestrate Connected Customer Conversations using generative AI - listen to their customers, remember all customer conversations across multiple platforms, provide rich insights and engage customers with greater trust, personalisation and empathy - At any time, across any screen and in the manner they prefer.
Disconnected communication channels and scattered data put businesses at a great disadvantage today, where customers expect nothing but perfection. To hear on the future of customer engagement and how businesses can start leveraging generative AI to revolutionize custom experience., be part of this exclusive closed-door discussion along with top 30 delegates from the leading BFSI, healthcare, retail, utility and hospitality firms.
- Understand customer engagement technologies used by the leading firms in Philippines to boost customer satisfaction
- Educate these firms on how generative AI platform can revolutionize customer experience
- Drive Exotel’s brand awareness in Philippines
- Book meetings with interested accounts (there and then) - book at least 10-12 meetings at the boardroom - in-person or virtual
- Eventually create opportunities from 5 large accounts to help build funnel in Q1 itself which can be closed by sales in Q2 FY’24
- Global Customer engagement trends such as the advent of generative AI that are shaping up customer expectations
- Customer engagement led challenges sector such as disconnected customer conversations /li>
- How can the leading firms globally address the above challenges
- Rising customer expectations and how are the leading BFSI, Healthcare, Retail, Utility & Hospitality firms in Philippines responding to these?
Head of International Business
(JAPAC, ME & Africa)
Ankush has around 2 decades of experience in CPaaS, Omnichannel, Conversational Commerce, SaaS, Location Intelligence, Google Maps & Cloud Revenue Growth, Strategy Consulting, and New Market Development.
Ankush has an exhaustive International Sales & Marketing Exposure across 30+ countries. He is an "Executive & Personal Growth Coach" in his personal capacity. Ankush uses NLP and Vedic Astrology concepts and is practicing the same using scientific techniques @ www.ankush.coach. Ankush is also a Business Transformation Consultant & Executive Coach for StartUps @ Stanford Seed Program, Stanford University.
Breakfast and Registration
11:00AM to 11:05AM
Welcome note by the partner
(to be moderated by the partner)
11:05AM to 11:15AM
Delegate introductions by the partner
11:15AM – 11:30AM
Keynote address by the partner
11:30AM – 12:05PM
Keynote address by Exotel
Keynote speaker - Ankush Wadhwa
12:05PM to 12:20PM
Exotel speaker - Ankush Wadhwa
12:20PM to 12:25PM
Exotel speaker - Ankush Wadhwa
12:25PM to 12:30PM