The single biggest competition differentiator for any BFSI brand is Customer Experience which ultimately decides whether customers would stay with a financial institution or switch to another. Research suggests that 80% of customers switch their service providers after a bad customer experience. It is important to have technological strategies, particularly around CX, EX, and AX (in contact centers) if banks wish to serve their customers at par with their expectations and retain them for a longer time.
By using smart AI-powered solutions, banks and financial institutions can significantly improve the customer experience by making it prompt, accurate, personalized and contextual. The advanced AI technologies like Conversational AI and generative AI can help deliver exceptional customer experience, increase agent’s productivity and effectiveness, while keeping operational costs in check.
Join our exclusive roundtable with BFSI CX experts and leaders from top financial institutions in Indonesia to discuss how to harness the power of advanced AI technologies for sustained growth and competitive advantage in the rapidly growing Indonesia market
Questions for discussion:
- How is the Indonesian BFSI landscape changing and what are the main challenges Indonesian banks and financial institutions face when trying to increase client happiness, especially among millennials? What technology and tactics are they using to solve these issues?
- How do you see an impact and adoption of conversational AI and generative AI technology? How would you compare it to other banking/FI technology in terms of its potential influence on boosting client satisfaction?
- What would the IT and Business leaders prioritize when making investments in technologies? What would you look for while evaluating Conversational and Generative AI powered solutions. How would you evaluate their results or successes?
- Networking Opportunities: Connect with industry leaders, IT leaders, and like-minded professionals who are making waves in BFSI in Indonesia
- Knowledge Exchange: Engage in meaningful conversations, share insights, use cases and gain valuable advice on generative AI and conversational AI role in delivering superior customer experiences and transforming business
- Delicious Cuisine: Enjoy a gourmet meal in a relaxed and professional setting – because great ideas are often born over great food!
Who Should Attend
- VPs/Directors/Heads and key decision makers
- Customer experience
- Contact Centers/Call Centers
- Customer Service
- Customer Success
- Customer Care
- Customer Operations
- Digital Transformation
- Banks & Financial Institution
10:30AM - 10:40AM
Welcome Note - 10 minutes
10:40AM - 11:00AM
KEYNOTE PRESENTATION – 15 minutes
11:00 AM - 11:45
AM INTERACTIVE DISCUSSION – 45 minutes
(Questions to all 10-12 delegates)
11:45AM - 12:00PM
Q&A Session – 15 minutes
12:00PM - 12:10PM
Closing Remarks & Group Picture
12:10 PM - 02:00 PM